Trimdon Parish Council is following national guidance in relation to the outbreak of Coronavirus (Covid-19) with the priority being the health, safety and well-being of everyone within the parish.
The following measures are now in place:
- The Parish Clerk is working mainly from home, with occasional visits to the office. She can be contacted by email email@example.com or by using the ‘Contact Us’ link above.
- All council meetings have been cancelled until further notice.
- All Play Parks have been closed and the weekly safety inspections will not be carried out whilst the current restrictions are in place. Parents and guardians are requested to ensure that their children do not use these during this period.
- Trimdon Grange Cemetery remains OPEN for visitors and we will continue to undertake our duties as a burial authority.
- There will be no allocation of allotments during the current restrictions. Allotment rent letters have not been issued to the majority of allotments holders. The parish council will not be taking any action for non-payment of rent during the current restriction period.
- Resources allowing, and whilst we can undertake safe working practises, we will continue to maintain and manage all of our areas of responsibility.
These are unprecedented times that are affecting our day-to-day lives. Please be safe, listen to the advice, and look out for your friends and family.