Trimdon Parish Council is following national guidance in relation to the outbreak of Coronavirus (Covid-19) with the priority being the health, safety and well-being of everyone within the parish.
The following measures are now in place:
- The Parish Clerk is working mainly from home, with occasional visits to the office. She can be contacted by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by using the ‘Contact Us’ link above. Message left on the parish council voicemail of 01429 880224 will be monitored, but there may be a delay in a response.
- All council meetings have been cancelled until further notice.
- Play parks and areas with external gym equipment can open from 4 July. Users of the external gym equipment and parents and guardians should ensure that they do not use the equipment if they have coronavirus or anyone in their household has symptoms, or if they are self isolating. Users should have hand sanitiser with them and was their hands before and after using the equipment with hand sanitiser. The weekly inspection of the play parks will re-commence from 6 July.
- Trimdon Grange Cemetery remains OPEN for visitors and we will continue to undertake our duties as a burial authority.
- There will be no allocation of allotments during the current restrictions. Allotment rent letters have not been issued to the majority of allotments holders. The parish council will not be taking any action for non-payment of rent during the current restriction period.
- Resources allowing, and whilst we can undertake safe working practises, we will continue to maintain and manage all of our areas of responsibility.
These are unprecedented times that are affecting our day-to-day lives. Please be safe, listen to the advice, and look out for your friends and family.